You agree that by clicking 'Register with RightVows' you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with RightVows (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company).
If you do not agree to this contract (Contract or User Agreement), do not click Register with RightVows (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
This Contract applies to RightVows.com, RightVows-branded apps, Slideshare, RightVows Learning and other RightVows-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (Services), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the Apply with RightVows and Share with RightVows plugins. Registered users of our Services are Members and unregistered users are Visitors. This Contract applies to both.
You are entering into this Contract with RightVows (also referred to as we and us).
Members and Visitors
When you register and join the RightVows Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a visitor.
Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to these terms means that you are consenting to the updated terms.
Here are some promises you make to us in this Contract:
You are eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our Minimum Age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that:
(1) you must be the Minimum Age (described below) or older;
(2) you will only have one RightVows account, which must be in your real name; and
(3) you are not already restricted by RightVows from using the Services.
You wll keep your password/OTP a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law. Members are account holders.
You agree to:(1) keep your password (OTP) secure and confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Donts. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you.
1. When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
2. Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, links to news articles, job postings, In Mails and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or Visitors or applications. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information
3. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
4. All data uploaded on RightVows becomes the exclusive property of RightVows and the user consents to the material being included in the searchable database of RightVows or any other ancillary website maintained by RightVows and offering similar services.
5. RightVows shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense
6. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
7. You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Monster account or Your Monster account is terminated, all Your account information from RightVows, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases and will be removed from any public area of the RightVows Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through RightVows web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
8. In the context of the 'alerts' service being introduced by RightVows; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by RightVows to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available
9. The RightVows mobile application/ Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by RightVows of the contents on such third-party Web sites. RightVows is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
Rights and Limits
Your License to RightVows
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
As between you and RightVows, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting RightVows and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
2. Admins may access and share your content and information
3. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
You agree that we may access, store and use any information that you provide By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to RightVows, you agree that RightVows can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyones rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk. Others may offer their own products and services through RightVows, and we arent responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. RightVows generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others (including other Members) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not.
Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, RightVows is not responsible for these other sites and apps, use these at your own risk.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
RightVows reserves the right to limit your use of the Services RightVows reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if RightVows believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Donts).
We can each end this Contract anytime we want.
Both you and RightVows may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
Members and/or Visitors rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination; Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can visit our website/contact admins to close your account.
We make use of the service of branch.io, please be noted to have the idea about their terms and conditions.
You can see their terms and conditions on by clicking the link https://branch.io/policies/